Ancient Parable, Timeless Perspective On Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 7:50 AM
      The young man was at the end of his rope. Seeing no way out,
      he dropped to his knees in prayer. "Lord, I can't go on," he said.
      "I have too heavy a cross to bear."
      The Lord replied, "My son, if you can't bear its weight, just
      place your cross inside this room. Then open another door and
      pick any cross you wish."
      The man was filled with relief. "Thank you, Lord," he sighed, and
      did as he was told. As he looked around the room he saw many
      different crosses; some so large the tops were not visible.
      Then he spotted a tiny cross leaning against a far wall. "I'd like
      that one, Lord," he whispered.
      And the Lord replied, "My son, that's the cross you brought in."