We Have Extensive Experience Of Death

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 7:39 PM
      “No matter what we do, however virtuous or non-virtuous
      our activities, whether we are murderers or saints, monks
      or libertines, every day ends the same. We shut our eyes
      and dissolve into darkness. We do so fearlessly, even as
      everything we know as “me” disappears.”
      Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
      permission from the copyright owner.