The healing power of a meditation group

  • Charles Francis - The Mindfulness Meditat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to inform you that I just
      posted a new article on our website, which you may find helpful in your
      practice: The Healing Power of a Meditation Group.

      This article discusses the benefits of participating in a meditation
      group, and some of the pitfalls that makes some groups ineffective. It
      also provides you with a free group starter kit to make the process
      simple and effective. Here is an excerpt:

      “While many of us enjoy meditating alone, meditating with others can
      enhance our spiritual growth significantly. In addition to helping
      people learn how to meditate, a meditation group can bring a tremendous
      amount of healing to everyone who attends.”

      You can read the full article it at: http://wp.me/p22v0Y-xf

      I hope it helps you on your spiritual journey, and thank you for your
      continued support.

      Warm regards,
      Charles A. Francis
      The Mindfulness Meditation Institute