Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Mind and Awareness

  • J K
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
      Reality lays within the methods of awareness.
      What is, is obvious. (Yang)
      What is not, is what is not obvious. (Yin)
      Example:
      It is through the Yin power of distance that our mother earth creates life through the distance from the all powerful trillions upon trillions per millisecond of nuclear reactions that is our Sun
      This is the way of the great TAO.
      As such, the way to never be killed is the same way as to:
      never loose a fight,
      never loose a war.
      It is:
      Don't be there.
      This is the way of the Buddha.
      Which is the way of Karma (For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.).
      There is Peace through understanding.
      jK