Mind and Awareness

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2013
      "If you conquer the primordial nature by distinguishing mind
      from awareness, the view of the absolute will naturally
      become clear…One day, as your confidence in awareness grows,
      mind will appear as witless as a child, and awareness as wise
      as a venerable old sage. Awareness will not run after mind,
      but eclipse it. In a relaxed, serene state, rest with ease."

      Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2013
        medit8ionsociety <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > "If you conquer the primordial nature by distinguishing mind
        > from awareness, the view of the absolute will naturally
        > become clear…One day, as your confidence in awareness grows,
        > mind will appear as witless as a child, and awareness as wise
        > as a venerable old sage. Awareness will not run after mind,
        > but eclipse it. In a relaxed, serene state, rest with ease."
        >
        > Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche

        "Wisdom lies in Awareness; Mind lies!"

        Kir Li Molari
      • J K
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
          Reality lays within the methods of awareness.
          What is, is obvious. (Yang)
          What is not, is what is not obvious. (Yin)
          Example:
          It is through the Yin power of distance that our mother earth creates life through the distance from the all powerful trillions upon trillions per millisecond of nuclear reactions that is our Sun
          This is the way of the great TAO.
          As such, the way to never be killed is the same way as to:
          never loose a fight,
          never loose a war.
          It is:
          Don't be there.
          This is the way of the Buddha.
          Which is the way of Karma (For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.).
          There is Peace through understanding.
          jK