Astral Travel Confirmation techniques

  • shui_tao
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6 6:53 PM
      My first astral travel experience happened when I was 12 years old. A friend and I were asked to come to a small party at a girl friends home
      on the next night.
      That night, I realized that neither of us knew the way, and went to sleep - worrying- about how we would find our friend's home.
      While sleeping I dreamed the way there -and dreamed that I went inside. I told my friend that had also been invited that I knew the way and could take us there and tell him what was inside our friends home. Once there in my physical body, I did exactly what I had told my friend.
      The above was my confirmation experience #1.
      My next experience happened some years later - I had gone far away from my small town home in the Appalachian mountains for my colligate studies. After a while I began missing my friends and during a quarter break I decided to make a quick trip back home. Once there I went out to one of the old hang-outs to see what had been happening.
      Friend after friend came up to me and asked me why I had not stopped. I asked them what they were talking about. They all replied that they had seen me walking at night and had called out to me but I had never stopped. I then asked them what time was it that they had seen me - they said it was around 10'oclock. I told them that I always went to sleep before 10 o'clock...