Gun Show, Knives, and Meditation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2013
      Once again I will be displaying my hand made knives
      at the gun show this weekend in Harrisburg PA. Show info is at:

      http://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/harrisburg-gun-knife-show/

      I hope to see some of you there to share meditative knowledge and
      experience with me, while thousands of people are there looking
      for something (like weapons, ammo, military and hunting gear, etc)
      that they think will make their lives feel more secure, safe, and peaceful. And all the while, all they really have to do is look
      within.

      Actually, sometimes you don't even have to look within.
      Divine spiritual energy will come and find us. At the
      last show I displayed at, another knife maker told me about an
      event that happened to him recently while out in the woods
      hunting, where he felt a sudden silence within and without, and
      then he filled with the beauty, immensity and glory of nature
      and for the first time ever he knew his place united with and
      in the universe. I expect he and his wife will be there and of
      course I look forward to seeing them. And you too -- if the
      universe has that happen.

      PS: my knives can be seen at http://www.bobroseknives.com