The Pure Mind Meditation technique

  • J K
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
      The Pure Mind Meditation technique of Raja Yoga is a combination of hatha yoga, meditation and breathing technique.
      To begin, it is necessary to do a groin stretch, such as runners do when preparing for a race. What this technique does is to release the sexual energy that is bound up in the tenseness of our groin area.
      Next, is the breathing technique that cleanses the body of stale air while augmenting the power of the groin stretch.
      Here is the technique: Stand erect while making 10 deep breath inhalations and exhalations - on the 10th one, while exhaling, bend over while grasping the legs ... then stand up but do not inhale until  you are standing fully erect.
      Overall - I would advise to either buy or find the 85 page book (with 10 pages being pictures) titled: The Five Tibetans by Christopher S. Kilham, then turn to page 10 and follow the directions that Christopher has given.
      I need to point that women will gain more than men with this exercise as it massages the ovary portion of their body as well as the other benefits.
      The book is one of the best that I have read - as well as practiced - in addition to having the best description of Kundalini Yoga on chapter 9, And, the technique of Mental Self Healing,

      It is my opinion that a person that read and practiced the book could begin their own class of yoga.

      Enough for now ~

      jK