Meditation Moments

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2013
      Meditation inevitably leads to having first-hand
      experience that there are other “Realities” than
      the usual states of consciousness of seemingly simply
      being awake, asleep or dreaming. At times you/we/me
      will have what could be called atomic microscopic
      vision, and at other times, Hubble telescopic vision,
      that show that what we perceive with our eyes, and
      even with our imagination, is incredibly limited and
      faulty and entirely veil and cause us to miss the
      dances of pre-atomic and trans-galactic energy that
      are always being pre-formed and performed. Similarly
      with our other “senses”… Our hearing doesn’t perceive
      the celestial harmonies that are always chiming,
      vibrating and exquisitely singing, nor does our sense
      of touch feel the caresses that never are unconnected
      to every atom and subatomic energy flowing without and
      within our fleshy prison. We taste but a trillionth of
      the universal feast and smell only the subtlest of the
      divine fragrances that are always a present divine present.

      These are just a tiny sampling of the stunning inner-divine
      eye opening revelatory meditative moments that are and that
      will be. But in a way all these pale in comparison to the
      simplest yet most profound undeniable realization of all:
      that there is no difference or separate “it” … just “I” in
      you/we/me eternally, infinitely, beautifully, lovingly
      and peacefully. And we will live happily ever after.
    • J K
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2013
        I ran across this little jewel awhile back and thought it may be worth resurfacing...

        jK
[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            meditationsocietyofamerica-digest@yahoogroups.com
            meditationsocietyofamerica-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • J K
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
          The Pure Mind Meditation technique of Raja Yoga is a combination of hatha yoga, meditation and breathing technique.
          To begin, it is necessary to do a groin stretch, such as runners do when preparing for a race. What this technique does is to release the sexual energy that is bound up in the tenseness of our groin area.
          Next, is the breathing technique that cleanses the body of stale air while augmenting the power of the groin stretch.
          Here is the technique: Stand erect while making 10 deep breath inhalations and exhalations - on the 10th one, while exhaling, bend over while grasping the legs ... then stand up but do not inhale until  you are standing fully erect.
          Overall - I would advise to either buy or find the 85 page book (with 10 pages being pictures) titled: The Five Tibetans by Christopher S. Kilham, then turn to page 10 and follow the directions that Christopher has given.
          I need to point that women will gain more than men with this exercise as it massages the ovary portion of their body as well as the other benefits.
          The book is one of the best that I have read - as well as practiced - in addition to having the best description of Kundalini Yoga on chapter 9, And, the technique of Mental Self Healing,

          It is my opinion that a person that read and practiced the book could begin their own class of yoga.

          Enough for now ~

          jK
          Meditation inevitably leads to having first-hand
          experience that there are other “Realities†than
          the usual states of consciousness of seemingly simply
          being awake, asleep or dreaming. At times you/we/me
          will have what could be called atomic microscopic
          vision, and at other times, Hubble telescopic vision,
          that show that what we perceive with our eyes, and
          even with our imagination, is incredibly limited and
          faulty and entirely veil and cause us to miss the
          dances of pre-atomic and trans-galactic energy that
          are always being pre-formed and performed. Similarly
          with our other “sensesâ€â€¦ Our hearing doesn’t perceive