Re: T&M Methods and/or Approach

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 7:55 PM
      As per their web site, TM can best be learned in person,
      so being blind is a non-factor. They also note that the
      $1500 cost can be paid in 4 payments or all at once.
      Or, one can use OM, or Soham, or do the Relaxation Response
      for free.
      TM: http://www.tm.org/learn-tm/?leadsource=CRM984&gclid=CPaTsZb-grcCFUWK4AodHxcA7Q
      Soham: http://www.meditationsociety.com/week39.html
      Relaxation Response: http://www.relaxationresponse.org/steps/