T&M Methods and/or Approach

  • RiverWind
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2013
      Hey There,

      Might any of you have any online sites having to do with learning
      Transcendental Meditation? I am blind, so books aren't much of a
      viable option for me, so far as I am aware. I am therefore in
      need of online texts and/or sound-files. I have found a few
      talking-books from the NLS Talkingbook Library for the blind and
      print disabled, but they were more-or-less clinical explorations
      of the topic, primarily from a psychological approach.

      I have discovered Depak Chopra, from whom I have learned much,
      especially where spiritual well-being and growth are concerned.
      However, I am looking for more methodological texts delineating
      how one actually does T&M. Thanks so much in advance for any and
      all info that any of you may feel disposed to provide.

      cheerio,
      Riv

      Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
      and what I stand for.
      My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
      My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2013
        As per their web site, TM can best be learned in person,
        so being blind is a non-factor. They also note that the
        $1500 cost can be paid in 4 payments or all at once.
        Or, one can use OM, or Soham, or do the Relaxation Response
        for free.
        TM: http://www.tm.org/learn-tm/?leadsource=CRM984&gclid=CPaTsZb-grcCFUWK4AodHxcA7Q
        Soham: http://www.meditationsociety.com/week39.html
        Relaxation Response: http://www.relaxationresponse.org/steps/