Meditation For Addiction Recovery

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 5:06 PM
      Dear Meditation Society,

      I hope this e-mail finds you well. My name is Adrienne
      and I am a writer at AllTreatment.com, a Seattle-based
      addiction recovery resource. Recently, I had the opportunity
      to interview Rabbi Olivier BenHaim, a rabbi at one of the
      world's only meditative synagogues. He is currently facilitating
      a course on meditation and addiction recovery, entitled,
      "A Path of True Liberation: Recovery as a Spiritual Practice
      For Everyone." He had some fascinating words to share
      regarding addiction and meditation, which I thought might
      be an inspiring read for the Meditation Society community.
      The interview was published here on our website.

      I hope you enjoy the article, and please do feel free to share
      it with your readers. The philosophies that Rabbi Olivier
      shared with me are interesting for all to learn about;
      particularly so for the meditating community. It is my hope
      that this information on addiction recovery is shared with
      as many as possible.

      Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

      All My Best,
      Adrienne Hurst

      Adrienne Hurst, Senior Managing Editor
      AllTreatment.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 5:10 PM
        When I posted this email I neglected to include the URL
        for this fine article. It can be found at:
        http://www.alltreatment.com/meditation-mindfulness-and-recovery-rabbi-olivier-benhaim
        Enjoy!

        > Dear Meditation Society,
        >
        > I hope this e-mail finds you well. My name is Adrienne
        > and I am a writer at AllTreatment.com, a Seattle-based
        > addiction recovery resource. Recently, I had the opportunity
        > to interview Rabbi Olivier BenHaim, a rabbi at one of the
        > world's only meditative synagogues. He is currently facilitating
        > a course on meditation and addiction recovery, entitled,
        > "A Path of True Liberation: Recovery as a Spiritual Practice
        > For Everyone." He had some fascinating words to share
        > regarding addiction and meditation, which I thought might
        > be an inspiring read for the Meditation Society community.
        > The interview was published here on our website.
        >
        > I hope you enjoy the article, and please do feel free to share
        > it with your readers. The philosophies that Rabbi Olivier
        > shared with me are interesting for all to learn about;
        > particularly so for the meditating community. It is my hope
        > that this information on addiction recovery is shared with
        > as many as possible.
        >
        > Thanks, and have a wonderful day!
        >
        > All My Best,
        > Adrienne Hurst
        >
        > Adrienne Hurst, Senior Managing Editor
        > AllTreatment.com

      • Aideen Mckenna
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 6:42 PM

          So interesting!  Thank you, Adrienne Hurst.

          Aideen