Interesting article about meditation

  • Charles Francis - The Mindfulness Meditat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      I wanted to share with you an article I found, which I think you will
      find interesting: Mindfulness Meditation Benefits: 20 Reasons Why It's
      Good For Your Mental And Physical Health.

      As the title suggests, it discusses some of the positive effects of the
      mindfulness meditation practice. You can read the full article at:

      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/08/mindfulness-meditation-benefits-health_n_3016045.html

      I hope you enjoy the article and that it helps you on your spiritual
      journey.

      Warm regards,
      Charles A. Francis
      The Mindfulness Meditation Institute