The Sanatana Dharma Conference: August 17-18, 2013

  • drfmrls
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 11:57 AM
      THE SANATANA DHARMA CONFERENCE
      TOWARD A GLOBAL VEDIC RESTORATION
      August 17th–18th, 2013
      ISDS (International Sanatana Dharma Society) Ashram
      Omaha, Nebraska, USA

      Dharma Rakshati Rakshitaha — "As we preserve Dharma, we are likewise protected
      by Dharma." (Mahabharata)

      The Sanatana Dharma Conference will be a historic gathering of dedicated
      devotees of the Sanatana Dharma religious tradition with the purpose of laying
      out the future of the Vedic spiritual tradition for the 21st century and beyond.

      This conference is designed to greatly further our understanding of the Vedic
      path, to deepen our own personal spiritual experience, and to share with the
      entire world the life- changing teachings of Vedic spirituality. This unique
      Vedic conference will bring together the spiritual, aesthetic, health,
      social-political and sadhana (practice) aspects of Dharmic culture in a very
      practical and immediate manner.

      Join us for two days of profound spiritual practice and experience, inspiring
      discourses by advanced Dharma teachers, meditation and Yoga sessions, puja and
      yajna (sacred fire ritual) ceremonies, kirtan, an initiation (diksha) ceremony, as well
      as spiritual workshops and activities designed to help bring about the new
      Golden Age.

      Seating is very limited. Lunches and dinner will be provided. Please begin the
      registration process today to ensure admittance. A $10 registration processing
      fee (non-refundable), along with a fully filled out registration form, are
      required to submit your registration.

      REGISTER HERE:

      http://dharmacentral.com/conference.html

      Please forward this critical information for the future of Hindu Dharma.