Re: seeing with my eyes closed

    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 23, 2002
      Well, in a very real way, "IT" is unobtainable.
      Can you attain what you already have? We ARE living
      happily ever after. Meditation is a pointer to this.
      Meditation doesn't lead to "getting IT", that only happens
      by Grace. So, we have IT, Grace descends/arises, and
      we "get IT". This is why I like the word Realization
      more than Enlightenment. The fairy tale is what's
      going on before Realization.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9 6:25 AM
        wrote: