Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 201 , Mar 16, 2013
      Love for Love's Sake

      "Please don't do business in the name of love. The hubby
      looks at the wife and says, `Honey, I love you,' and then
      keeps on looking at her face. She should turn around and say,
      `Darling, I love you too.' And, if that honey refuses or fails
      or even hesitates to return that love, where will the honey go? Straight to the divorce lawyer. That means that I love you, but
      only if you love me. If you don't give your love, I won't love
      you anymore. Is that what you call love? In my language, it is business. That's why there is so much unhappiness in relationships, because we do business constantly. Let's not mistake business for
      love. Love for the joy of loving and you'll always enjoy.

      "God bless you. Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti."
      Join Satchidananda Ashram's Satsang every Saturday evening

      and share the archive with friends.

      7:30pm Eastern, with Livestream

      new.livestream.com/yogaville
      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda