Re: [Meditation Society of America] Intricacies of the creation and our conduct therein

  • RiverWind
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16 4:19 PM
      I am afraid there is something wrong with the link you've shared.
      I am providing a transcript of the error message I received when
      I attempted to visit the site you were recommending.

      Riv

      Quote On*********
      406
      Not Acceptable Not Acceptable

      An appropriate representation of the requested resource /
      could not be found on this server.

      Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while
      trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

      _

      Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5
      FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4
      mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 Server at www.ahwan.org Port 80
      Quote Off*********

      Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
      and what I stand for.
      My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
      My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18 10:00 AM
        Thanks Riv. Both of Sri Bimal Mohanty's URL's now seem
        to be working --- www.ahwan.org or www.ahwan.com