Intricacies of the creation and our conduct therein

  • bimal
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16 6:39 AM
      "SELECTIVE DISCUSSIONS ON BHAGVAD GITA- Intricacies of the creation and our conduct therein
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 144, March 2013 ISSUE, has been published and uplinked. If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. In this issue we have also interesting questions from readers dealing with "Lull in Meditation", "World Bondage", "Gods and Lesser beings", "Continuing faith in God for progress" , "Knowing the Future" etc.
      You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimalmohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the homepage of www.ahwan.org.
      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues, please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from you please indicate his/her e-mail address.
      ____________________

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way- the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones in any manner convenient- through discussing, speaking, writing, inter-netting.
    • RiverWind
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16 4:19 PM
        I am afraid there is something wrong with the link you've shared.
        I am providing a transcript of the error message I received when
        I attempted to visit the site you were recommending.

        Riv

        Quote On*********
        406
        Not Acceptable Not Acceptable

        An appropriate representation of the requested resource /
        could not be found on this server.

        Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while
        trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

        _

        Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5
        FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4
        mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 Server at www.ahwan.org Port 80
        Quote Off*********

        Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
        and what I stand for.
        My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
        My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18 10:00 AM
          Thanks Riv. Both of Sri Bimal Mohanty's URL's now seem
          to be working --- www.ahwan.org or www.ahwan.com