Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 199 , Mar 2, 2013
      Live Your Meditation

      "Ultimately meditation should be lived all through
      the 24 hours of the day. It's not that you just meditate
      only in the morning or in the evening. Meditate on
      everything you do, on everything you think. When you
      talk, meditate on that. When you eat, meditate on that.
      When you sleep, meditate on that. So I say concentration
      should be on everything. When we eat, we don't seem to
      concentrate on eating. We are very busy doing business or
      talking about some serious world problem. When you eat,
      if you don't concentrate on eating, you don't know exactly
      what you ate and how much you ate. Concentrate on eating.
      Chew well. Swallow well. Drink all your solids. Eat all your liquids.

      "God bless you. Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti."
      Join Satchidananda Ashram's Satsang every Saturday evening

      and share the archive with friends.

      7:30pm Eastern, with Livestream

      new.livestream.com/yogaville
    • T Koenke Diaz
      Message 199 of 199 , May 23
        This is just so right on.  Thank you once again  :)