Re: A Bad Meditation Can Be A Good Meditation

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2013
      Just wanted to mention that when we get emails or talk
      to people about their having "bad" meditations, as you
      can see, we share this Concept of Meditation here. This
      week we had several such emails and conversations.

      When you stir up the dirt covering the surface
      of your field of heavenly dreams, dust always comes
      up. This is an opportunity to see "who" is reacting
      to it and Who" witnesses it, as well as just physically,
      mentally and emotionally reacting in a rote fashion .
      And that's "good".

      So, perhaps reading this again, or for the 1st time, will
      be of benefit to you. That is certainly the intention.
      Enjoy!