Swami Satchidananda Satsang

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
      Ah, how good and pleasant the 21st Century can be.
      My wife and I used to travel for 8 hours to attend
      this Saturday night satsang and now with today's technology,
      we can enjoy it from home. The 1st 1/2 to 1 hour is
      usually chanting and then a speaker or 2 and a DVD
      presentation of Swami Satchidananda answering questions.
      Just as when we would attend in person, we consistently
      find it more enjoyable (and "high") than we expected.
      And of course the experience of seeing a truly enlightened
      person in action is a rare blessing. Fun too! Anyway,
      as they say, try it, you may just like it. Enjoy!

      Join Satchidananda Ashram's Satsang every Saturday evening

      and share the archive with friends.

      7:30pm Eastern, with Livestream

      new.livestream.com/yogaville