The Scale of the Universe

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2013
      Compassion and humility are the most significant
      values that evolve us in consciousness. Meditating
      on our real place of importance in the scheme of things
      is an ancient method of gaining both of these divine
      qualities. Here's a 21st century way to put us in our
      place...IE: at one with all and not a "big deal" at all!
      Enjoy!
      http://htwins.net/scale2/
    • sushila gopinath
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2013
        Makes your realize your place in the scheme of things. Superb!

        K Gopinath
        The Prince of Darkness is a gentleman.