RE: [Meditation Society of America] achieving heaven with in the mind

  • Aideen Mckenna
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013

      Hi Candace,

      If we look at the histories of the world’s nations, read the scriptures of all the known religions, see the plays from ancient Greece…etc. … we don’t see any time when humans were any more loving than they are now. We always seem to have been struggling with the same problems, sometimes being magnificent, sometimes base.  Maybe now that we’re aware of how small a planet we inhabit, we’re starting to realize that if we don’t learn to love ourselves/others & our home on this Earth, we’re going to wipe ourselves out as a species.

      That’s my take on it, anyway.

      Aideen