I AM

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      "the Popeye I Am affirmation"...Enjoy!

      I AM

      As Popeye said so often and so wisely, “I Am what I Am
      and that’s all what I Am.”
      Prepare yourself for meditation by emptying your body
      of any tension, your mind of any commentary, and establish
      an emotional calm. Witness the sensations your physical
      senses present now.

      As you witness what you see, consciously but silently state
      “What I see constantly changes and only has a temporary
      reality. This is not real and thus is not who I Am.
      I Am unchangeable and eternal.”

      As you witness what you hear, consciously but silently state
      “What I hear constantly changes and only has a temporary
      reality. This is not real and thus is not who I Am.
      I Am unchangeable and eternal.”

      As you witness what you smell and taste, consciously but
      silently state “What I smell and taste constantly changes
      and only has a temporary reality. This is not real and thus
      is not who I Am. I Am unchangeable and eternal.”

      As you witness the sensations your skin, muscles, bones,
      and organs present, consciously but silently state
      “What I feel physically constantly changes and only has
      a temporary reality. This is not real and thus is not who I Am.
      I Am unchangeable and eternal.”

      As you witness your mind and emotions, consciously but
      silently state “What I think and the emotions I feel constantly change and only have a temporary reality. This is not real and
      thus not who I Am. I Am unchangeable and eternal.”

      Now, drop everything and witness yourself as I Am. Do this unchangabely and eternally and live happily ever after.