Re: A Technique of Timeless Realization

  • Sanjiv Sahay
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hello Bob,
      Thanks a lot for sharing this.
      I tried this technique and found it very effective in quietening the multitude of thoughts that usually race through my mind when I try to meditate. Of course it didn't stop all thoughts - I noticed myself thinking of how effective this technique was and that I should thank the sender, but it was a huge step forward.
      Thanks again,
      Best regards,

      Sanjiv
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
        Thank you Sri Sanjivji.
        You've done the very best thing that can functionally
        produce a beneficial effect from a meditation technique,
        and that is to not just read or think or talk about it,
        but to actually do it. I'm glad you enjoyed it.