Words of Wisdom by Aristotle

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      I count him braver who conquers his desires than
      him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory
      is the victory over self.
    • Douglas Darling
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
        Not victory over but integration within.

        --
        Douglas E. Darling
        Warrenton, VA 20186

        This Communication is privileged and confidential information intended
        only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
        recipient or the employee of agent responsible for delivering it to
        the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying of this E-mail is
        strictly prohibited. In case of failed or interrupted transmission, or
        if you have received this in error, please call (540) 270-9239. Also,
        please notify the sender that you have received this email
        communication in error. Thank you.