Respect

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      No - I don't respect your religious beliefs.

      I respect your right to have them.
      I respect your right to express them.

      I respect you as long as you respect me.

      I do not respect your "right" to tell me I'm an evil person.
      I do not respect your "right" to tell me I'm going to hell.
      I do not respect your "right" to impose your beliefs on me.

      I do not respect ignorance.
      I do not respect brainwashing.
      I do not respect cults.
      I do not respect hatred, bigotry, misogyny, sexism or tyranny.

      I do not respect your religion. And I don't have to.

      permission from the copyright owner.