Re: UTOPIA

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2013
      Thanks for pointing to this great poet.
      I could never "get" poetry before, and now,
      as this work of wisdom lead me to check out
      more of her work, I'm enjoying poetry very
      much. Maybe it's just that I've grown up,
      or something like that, but I think her
      clarity enabled me to see through the clouds
      of non-understanding I had had. Her work is
      a very nice "in the moment" experience!
      Much appreciated!