Brand New film on Science & Spirituality

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      Hi,

      I'm an independent documentary Film producer and have just released my third film, Beyond Reason, which is about science and spirituality, but in a way that's never really been done before.  So far the response has been tremendous.

      You can see Beyond Reason, along with my first two films, at Beyond Me Films.

      I receive emails daily from around the world from people who are grateful for these life changing films so please feel free to forward these on to anyone you think will like them.

      Warmest Regards,

      Frank Huguenard
      Executive Producer