Re: hi need some advice (for fasting)

  • Gopinath
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2013
      Avoid solid food, stick to liquids preferably no fruit juices even. Herbal water is fine. There is not much fancy footwork in fasting.
      There is no need for a guru to advise you on fasting. Fasting is pratised in various religions, in groups or singly. They are even practised by people who have rejected religion. It's good for the body and good for the spirit and you can do it without a guru and save a few bucks in the process.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "candace_day@..." wrote:

      > I when some peoplengo on fast they avoid food and drink juices. I was just wondering is that really consider fasting because your giving and sor feeding of sugar if u get were I going with this and fastingnis supose to be a bout clensing and breaking bodies will

    • tapan chowdhury
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 23, 2013
        Mr. Ramesh.
        Thanks for sharing.Fasting one day will not cause so much of dehydration for 12 to 18 hours or even 24 hours. Well apparently though it sounds ok that it leads to low resistance to disease. But I feel shear mental toughness will overcome this issue and total body will be more aggressive to resist disease.
        Tapan