New Year's Fortune

  • walto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      On New Year's Eve, we got Chinese take-out, and I opened my fortune cookie with some trepidation. When I read the message it seemed wonderfully important (not the lucky numbers).

      It said, "Everything must have a beginning."

      That a crucial thought for me this year because my oldest child is applying for college and will soon be leaving home...and I've been having a lot of trouble dealing with that.

      So my resolution for 2013 is to meditate on that fortune.

      Oh--also to stop eating Jordan almonds. Terrible for the teeth.

      Happy New Year everyone.