Compassion For Your Self

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2012
      It is said that to have compassion for others,
      we must first have compassion for ourselves. But
      that has nothing to do with having an "I'm a victim,
      poor me" attitude. The symptoms of this dis-ease are
      thinking that others words , the way they look at
      you, the way they treat you, and so on, justify
      feeling angry, offended, sad, or any other similar
      adjectives or adverbs. It's just one of the mind's
      major ways to keep you its slave and keep you too
      busy to realize that you need not carry any of those
      negative feelings around. This reactivity is a taught
      behavior and started with your parents and siblings,
      your teachers and religious leaders, as well as your
      friends and the influences of the culture you grew
      up in. Witness each moment naked of any previous
      influences and you'll be flowing compassionately with
      your Self and everyone else in real time in a real way.
      This too is a learned behavior and meditation is the
      best possible tool to master this mind-control app.
      A successful effortless "Witness to life as it takes
      place" reaction to events happening moment to moment,
      and the instillation of a permanent "I'm blessed"
      attitude and experience may take many years occur or
      happen in a second, but it will. Meditate! Witness!
      And you will live happily ever after.