"Are You Enlightened?" - New Video!

  • drfmrls
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2012
      Are you enlightened? Are any of the thousands of supposed "gurus" we watch on
      YouTube today actually enlightened? One of the most important questions that can
      be asked on the spiritual path is: How do we know with certainty if someone
      actually is an enlightened being? In his now familiar and widely acclaimed style
      of sharp honesty and impassioned eloquence, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya
      tackles this question head-on with deep philosophical clarity and inspirational
      force like no one else before him ever has. Our most intensely fascinating video
      produced so far beckons you to face the straightforward answer to the crucial
      question: Are You Enlightened?

      WATCH THIS FREE VIDEO HERE:

      http://youtu.be/tSmRKCQaDDU

      Please forward and share this information, and link to this video.