A Little Gift

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      A new member expressed a desire to learn about astral travel
      so instead of just posting the article about it that appeared
      in issue #9 of our newsletter, The Inner Traveler, we have
      posted a file of the whole issue. We think all the art and
      articles have the potential to elevate consciousness, and that's
      what this group is all about.
      You will find it in the Files section of this group. The title
      is IT9 and we hope you all will enjoy and benefit from it.