Balancing Spirituality and Prosperity

  • drfmrls
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      Balancing Spirituality and Prosperity
      A New Video Event With
      Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya
      (in English and Hindi)

      Too many people hold the misconception that Vedic spirituality is too
      "other-worldly" to be of practical value in today's world, and that one must
      choose to have either a life of spirituality or a life of prosperity. One or the
      other...but not both! This is, however, no more than an uninformed stereotype
      about Vedic spirituality. Sanatana Dharma is clear that we can - and must - have
      a balanced and whole life, a life in which we have the ability to attain both
      spiritual and material benefit. As the incomparable Dharma Master, Sri Dharma
      Pravartaka Acharya, demonstrates in this powerful new video, Vedic spirituality
      is the most practical, scientific, reasonable and prosperous worldview on Earth.
      It provides us with the proper perspective through which we can have it all!

      WATCH HERE:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG3q-ZrNlS0

      Please Share.