4 Tips for a Productive Meditation Practice

  • Charles Francis - The Mindfulness Meditat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to inform you that I just
      posted a new article on our website, which you may find helpful in your
      meditation practice: 4 Tips for Jump-Starting Your Mindfulness
      Meditation Practice.

      This article discusses how to stay committed to your meditation
      practice, so you make steady progress in your spiritual development. One
      of the tips is to prepare a goal statement, and I discuss how to use it
      for maximum effectiveness.

      You can read the full article it at: http://wp.me/p22v0Y-to

      I hope it helps you on your spiritual journey.

      Warm regards,
      Charles A. Francis
      http://www.mindfulnessmeditationinstitute.org/

      P.S. Please remember to share it with others through Facebook, email,
      or other media. Thanks!