Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 199 , Nov 10, 2012
      The Sun is Neutral

      "The sun shines without any like or dislike. Some people
      make use of the sun's light for their own good use; some
      people make use of it for bad purposes. With the help of
      the same sunlight any person can do any act, good or bad.
      If you make a good act using the sunlight and if you do
      something bad using the same sunlight, the blame will not
      go to the sun because it's neutral, just as anything is
      in nature and just as is God. God is nature and is neutral,
      without likes, dislikes or desires. So, it is up to us how
      we make use of what God has given to us. According to our
      mental purity, we take in the pure side, we make use of it
      for a better purpose. If we make use of it for a better
      purpose, we are benefited. If we use it for a wrong purpose,
      we are bound by that and, probably later, suffering comes.

      For much more by and about Swamiji:
      http://www.swamisatchidananda.org/
    • T Koenke Diaz
      Message 199 of 199 , May 23
        This is just so right on.  Thank you once again  :)