One Specific Thing To Stop Doing

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      So many times we have a "poor me" soundtrack passing through
      our minds eye. This has to be seen for the non-productive
      energy robbing waste of time it is or it will keep growing
      and become the default plot of your life. Your inner Witness
      will be the tool you will use to extract this decaying and
      suffering-causing "victim" mentality that rarely motivates and
      99% of the time demoralizes.

      That which recognizes you have an itch, are about to lose your
      balance, hears a threatening sound, remembers what a pleasant
      odor is caused by, realizes that you don't have an extra penny
      and must break a dollar to pay for a drink......that is the
      silent Witness to the events of your life we're referring to...
      and it can be your best and blessed guiding light via having an intention to reverse the negativity and become truly positive.
      And this can happen most easily and reliably by actually doing Meditation.

      Yes, life sometimes has "poor me" have things turn out OK, and momentarily, temporarily, you become "lucky me", seemingly without any inner or outer work. But counting on that to happen to pay
      your bills would be like holding out your hand and waiting
      for money to drop into it all by itself without going to a job
      and actually earning a steady paycheck. And that has happened how many times???

      So, all you need is the intention to remove "poor me" and replace
      it (or any other specific "negative" thing) with its opposite, and
      a method that lets your inner Witness direct the show that is your
      life. This is real Self control, and meditation is the method.

      Meditate!