Letting Go of the Past with Mindfulness Meditation, Part 2

  • Charles Francis - The Mindfulness Meditat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to inform you that I just
      posted Part 2 of the article series Letting Go of the Past with
      Mindfulness Meditation on our blog.

      This article discusses how to let go of our attachments to the past
      using the mindfulness meditation practice, and realize true freedom and
      happiness in our present-day relationships. It includes a free guided
      meditation from our new CD. You can read it at: http://wp.me/p22v0Y-rV

      I hope it helps you on your spiritual journey.

      Warm regards,
      Charles A. Francis
      http://www.mindfulnessmeditationinstitute.org/

      P.S. Please remember to share it with others. Thanks!