Greetings From Ram Dass

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2012
      Hello,

      I hope this email finds you in excellent spirits.
      My name is Noah Lampert and I'm writing today on behalf
      of Ram Dass and his Love Serve Remember foundation.

      Ram Dass and his Love Serve Remember Foundation are
      premiering a brand new film, "Cultivating Loving Awareness"
      along with a live video chat with Ram Dass and Krishna Das
      on November 13 at 7:30 pm EST.

      "Cultivating Loving Awareness" explores the confluence of consciousness and love and the path to the true self-
      featuring four insightful and heart centered teachers:
      Ram Dass, Krishna Das, Sharon Salzberg and Mirabai Bush.

      The event is free and all donations go towards supporting the foundation's efforts to continue Ram Dass and friends
      teachings through films like Cultivating Loving Awareness.
      We're very excited about this film and it's potential to
      transform hearts and we would love to have your help to get
      the word out to your family, friends and
      communities.

      Please share the event link and details across your social
      channels if possible.

      If you're interested in obtaining additional visual and audio
      assets please do not hesitate to reach out.

      http://login.ramdass.org/cultivating/

      Join Us on November 13th at 7:30PM EST for the film premiere
      and video chat.

      In gratitude,

      Noah Lampert (Love Serve Remember)