Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 199 , Oct 6, 2012
      The Cosmic Sound

      "When we stop disturbing the cosmic sound—by breaking
      the cosmic sound into many other words and other
      sounds—we can hear that cosmic sound within us. That's
      possible only when you tune your mind to a particular
      wave by stopping all other waves. That is what you call
      transcending the mind. The mind is to be made completely
      still. When the mind is stilled you can say that you have
      transcended the mind. In other words, the very same mind
      becomes your very soul. The moment it starts moving it
      gets the name, `mind.' Each wave gets the name, `thought.'
      Attune your mind to the cosmic sound, the cosmic vibration
      and then you will transcend.

      MAKE THE CALL:

      Hear monthly messages from Sri Swami Satchidananda on
      the Inspiration Line (434-WOW-GURU).
    • T Koenke Diaz
      Message 199 of 199 , May 23 7:52 AM
        This is just so right on.  Thank you once again  :)