Re: [Meditation Society of America] Transcendant Art/Artist

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23 6:20 PM
      Love it!

      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 7:26 PM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Transcendant Art/Artist

      For the first time in years I've revisited the site
      of an artist I really like, and I enjoyed it so much
      that I thought I'd recommend it to you.
      http://www.billyrose.net/
      His words are also well worth paying attention to if you
      can un-glue your eyes a little and hear them. I've had
      a few of his works in my house for years and it
      often just takes a glance and my inner chatter gets
      "interesting" or simply (and blessedly) stops. Nice
      to hang up and hang with.
      BTW, Billy and I are not related, but in a way I'll
      always have him in my heart closer than a brother.
      After all, a Rose by any other name is still a Rose.