New article: Study Finds Mindfulness Meditation Reduces Loneliness

  • Charles Francis - The Mindfulness Meditat
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      I want to inform you that I just posted new article, which I think you
      will find interesting: Study Finds Mindfulness Meditation Reduces
      Loneliness. Here is an excerpt:

      “A study published recently in a scientific journal found that
      mindfulness meditation helps older adults overcome loneliness. This is
      good news for seniors because loneliness is a major risk factor for
      various health conditions such as Alzheimer’s and cardiovascular
      disease.”

      You can read the full article at: http://wp.me/p22v0Y-og

      I hope it helps you on your spiritual journey.

      Warm regards,
      Charles A. Francis
      The Mindfulness Meditation Institute
      http://www.mindfulnessmeditationinstitute.org