Re: Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

  • swamitarakananda
    Message 1 of 201 , Aug 26 6:40 PM
      The key to any successful spiritual approach, whether it is mantra meditation, breath meditation, or inner prayer (the Jesus prayer, Amita Buddha recitation, etc.), is continuity of practice, making the inner prayer constant ("pray without ceasing"). Swamiji's word are affirmation of this.

      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda