The Saint is Mightier Than the Sword

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 4:29 PM
      Shortly after a monastery was over taken by soldiers, the
      Captain walked up to the Head Monk and said this...
      "Do you know that I could run you through with my sword
      without batting an eyelid"...
      To which the Monk looked him in the eye and replied flatly...
      "Do you know that I could stand here and let you run me
      through without batting an eyelid"