Re: seeing with my eyes closed

  • quintthemint
    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 22, 2002
      It's definitely not a retinal after image that I
      see. The image is dynamic in that it moves if I move
      my hand or clench my fist. Interestingly it is never
      in exactly the position that my hand is. I mean that
      if I open my eyes and look at my hand, the actual
      position of my hand does not occupy exactly the same point
      in my field of view as the image I see with my eyes
      shut. It must be my mind playing tricks on me: although
      it does not actually interfere with my
      concentration. I normally check it out to see if i can see the
      effect at the end of a session
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9 6:25 AM
        wrote: