Re: [Meditation Society of America] The Gift of Insults

  • ddaccounting@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 20, 2012
      like it... thank you.

      Patricia Valle

      --- On Sun, 8/19/12, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [Meditation Society of America] The Gift of Insults
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, August 19, 2012, 7:30 AM

      Yo Sean,
      Especially for someone like you; a "great Samurai,
      now getting older, who teaches truth to people",
      relative to the story and dispassion, the "sin"
      of pride is equal to the "sin" of shame. Both take
      your peace away. So, the wise warier sits, even if
      standing or walking, in the position of the Witness,
      in the Tao, serenely untouched and unaffected as
      the dualities of Maya float past. And lives happily
      ever after.