Self-importance is our greatest enemy

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2012
      "Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it:
      what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and
      misdeeds of our fellow men. Our self-importance requires
      that we spend most of our lives offended by someone.
      Without self-importance we are invulnerable."

      Don Juan Matus
      permission from the copyright owner.