New article: Healing Childhood Emotional Abuse with Mindfulness Meditation

  • Charles Francis - The Mindfulness Meditat
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      I want to inform you that I just posted new article by Mary Sovran,
      which I think you will find interesting: Healing Childhood Emotional
      Abuse with Mindfulness Meditation.

      This article talks about how to overcome the painful memories of
      childhood emotional abuse through mindfulness meditation, and find true
      inner peace. You can read it at: http://wp.me/p22v0Y-nz

      I hope it helps you on your spiritual journey.

      Warm regards,
      Charles A. Francis
      The Mindfulness Meditation Institute