Re: [Meditation Society of America] Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

  • ddaccounting@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 201 , Aug 6 11:10 AM
      Thank you :)

      Patricia Valle

      --- On Sat, 8/4/12, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 4, 2012, 6:43 PM

      Mantra is a Mystic Word

      "The mind should dwell on a mantra and its vibrations
      so that it will not divert its attention to anything
      else. The more you repeat the mantra, the more you
      produce that sound vibration within you. After some
      time, even without your conscious repeating, you will
      be able to feel the vibration within. In other words,
      you can hear the sound of the mantra within you and
      that will be a sort of hold for you to get into the
      higher vibrations. That is why a mantra is a mystic
      word, which has its own special vibration and, by
      developing that vibration in you, you are developing
      a certain kind of wavelength and you will be able to
      attract that kind of wavelength from the cosmos.

      Hear monthly messages from Sri Swami Satchidananda
      on the Inspiration Line (434-WOW-GURU).

      Message 201 of 201 , Jul 24
        "When even one virtue becomes our nature, the mind becomes clean and tranquil. Then there is no need to practice meditation; we will automatically be meditating always."
        Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda